You play the role of a specialist contracted by a big company. You discovered something very disturbing about the future of the entire planet. And it’s up to you to deliver the bad news.
The Last Survey is a game of choices. Make pivotal decisions in order to steer the conversation toward progressive action, encouraging your employer to reconsider the consequences of his actions.
LESS IS MORE
The unique graphic style created with hand-drawn digital, graphite and charcoal drawings is something that makes The Last Survey stand out. An excellent soundtrack by Lewis Kopenhafer only emphasizes the atmosphere of criticism of the modern world.
Will you be able to influence the fate of the world?
– over 1500 of hand-drawn drawings – digital, graphite, and charcoal arts
– Choose-Your-Own Adventure – lead the story with monologue and dialog options
– it’s up to you how the story ends – multiple endings depending on how you conduct yourself
– dynamic soundtrack – created by famous artist Lewis Kopenhafer
– story-rich narrative – with themes like globalism, extractionist capitalism and executive greed