The title was created by The New York Times illustrator and Disney animator Julian Glander.
Created with Nintendo’s platform in mind, and making most of its touch screen feature, Art Sqool is now available on Switch for all gamers looking for extraordinary experiences.
Meet Froshmin, who has just started his freshman year in a very peculiar art school. It’s not every day that you get to learn from a professor that’s a neural network and an art-trained A.I. And you’d never usually get to skip all the theory class and focus entirely on practicing your painting skills. So, what are you waiting for? Explore the campus, find all your brushes, and discover the true artist within you!
More gameplay videos are available on RedDeerGames YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/c/RedDeerGames/videos).
Art Sqool is available now in the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/art-sqool-switch/), where you can get it for $9.99.
ABOUT ART SQOOL
Walk – or even fly! – around a campus spread over several floating islands filled with bizarrely shaped objects and extraordinary looking plants. Transfer a specific object from the game area to the virtual canvas and let your faculty advisor use his high-tech capabilities to objectively grade your work. Find over a dozen brushes hidden all over the campus that will bring your art to another level. Or simply immerse yourself in this incredible looking world, free your imagination, sit back, relax, and awaken the artist in you that you never knew existed.
ART SQOOL MAIN FEATURES
- Unleash your creative inner self. Yes, it’s a school and, yes, there will be some obligatory tasks to be completed. But at the same time, your professor is a really cool dude, and he understands that painting is all about expressing yourself – so go crazy! Over 200 inspiring prompts will help you break through any creative block.
- Explore the one-of-a-kind campus. Bursting with colors, spread over several floating islands, and filled will all sorts of quirks. This place is unlike anything you’ve seen before!
- Sit back, relax, and immerse yourself in this amazing world. Listen to the chillout music, embrace the slow tempo of the game, and enjoy the therapeutic power of art.
- Discover your collector’s passion. Find and collect cool brushes hidden all around the campus to help you in your artistic development. From a wiggle brush to a rainbow pencil, and even a mop – gotta find them all!
- Enjoy a creative vision of The New York Times illustrator and Disney animator – Julian Glander. Intense, psychedelic colors, creative compositions, and a style that cannot be ignored are all identification marks of his works. As a result, it’s impossible to confuse them with anyone else’s.
Art Sqool is now available in the Nintendo eShop, where you can get it for $9.99.
The press kit for the game is available for download HERE.