WATCH THE GAMEPLAY TRAILER ON YOUTUBE
Space Tail is a 2.5D adventure platformer, which immerses the player in a deep, emotional plot, and lets him explore new planets and interact with alien civilizations.
YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
Every journey changes the point of view – it grows with the traveller. Our game tells a story about self-exploration, transformation and understanding the world around us.
THE FIRST ASTRONAUTS – ANIMALS
The plot of the game is inspired by real events when people began their conquest of space by sending animals to the stars. We intended it to be a kind of tribute to all the animals that paved the way for humans to go into space.
Most of these animals – the first astronauts, did not survive the journey. Our story tells of the adventures of a dog named Bea, who… managed to beat the odds.
Bea is a cheerful and courageous character, but the player must remember that she is just a… dog. She has all the characteristics of a mongrel – she barks, likes to chase her own tail, and learns about the world through her senses.
Bea can sniff, listen and observe. These are the main mechanics of detective mode which will help her in exploring and understanding her environment.
EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE AND ITS INHABITANTS
Bea travels through space discovering more planets. Each planet is different and has its specific inhabitants, who can either become friends with the main character or be very unfriendly towards her.
We are convinced that exploring this amazing world together with Bea will give the player a lot of satisfaction and pleasure.
– Become an astronaut dog and experience an extraordinary space adventure
– Follow your canine senses to traverse expansive levels and discover secrets hidden on wondrous planets
– Communicate with extraterrestrials using a unique “dialogue system” relying solely on the dog’s body language: jump, wag your tail, bark, growl, etc.
– Enlist the help of the space companions you meet along the way – a comet and a robot – and acquire new skills like double-jump and telekinesis to move heavy objects
– Solve unusual and sophisticated logic puzzles
– Test your agility by overcoming the dangers lurking on alien planets
– Explore the intriguing and thought-provoking story of the universe
– Immerse yourself in the stirring original soundtrack
– Find the way home
RedDeer.Games is an award-winning global gaming company that focuses on developing and publishing unique indie games.
We aim to create accessible games, easily distinguishable by their original art style. Our main goal, however, is for them to be FUN!
In recent years we released Cyber Protocol, Clumsy Rush, Art Sqool, Nirvana Pilot Yume, Little Mouse’s Encyclopedia, Circa Infinity, Detective Di, Trash Quest, Syndrome, Inukari, and AAA Clock.
ABOUT LONGTERM GAMES
Longterm Games is established in 2020 by Albert Rokicki and Robert Ogłodziński game dev company which goal is to create unique, outstanding video games that players want to experience endlessly.
Their business model is based on creating games with long monetization period (long sellers), generating income for many years, both from selling base game and DLC’s, co-op packs, season passes or their sequels.
Despite the relatively short time of operation, the company cooperates with gaming and IT veterans, known from CD Projekt RED, Klabater S.A or Deloitte Poland.
LET THE FUN BEGIN